My Email Address
= Required field
Enter Email Address, confirm, enter Security Code, and click Submit.
Confirm Email Address
Get Audio Code
Type the code from the image
Position(s) I am Applying for
Patent Scientist - Electrical Engineering
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Review new client technologies to determine potentially patentable features.
2. Create technical diagrams and drawings that describe the invention.
3. Write patent applications with clarity and technical accuracy.
4. Review issued patents.
To be successful in this position the candidate must be a strong communicator, both written and oral. The candidate must be able to work independently, with a large amount of working freedom. In addition, each candidate will eventually participate in a patent law course and become registered with the United States Patent Office.
Education and Experience:
• B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering. Advanced degree, such as a M.S. or Ph.D., is preferred.
• One to five years of patent prosecution experience is strongly desired.
• Must be independently motivated to succeed and measure success on a team level.
• Qualified candidates will possess exceptional oral and written communication skills.